BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

All Better...Almost

Here I am again, it's Saturday around 12, I really should be getting ready soon to leave for a basketball game but I decided to finally sit down and type up a new post. This week has a been a crazy one! I have been sick which is why I didn't write any this week, even though I wanted to. Tuesday all the area had a {no snow} snow day which was a huge blessing to me, it meant that I didn't have to take a day off! On Wednesday our boys basketball team played the #4 ranked school in our state for our division {we're number 10} and to all of our surprise we beat them! And then last night we had another game and I thought it would be close, but no, we crushed that team. It feels good to see the boys getting some wins after some crazy loses, they're starting to get it together as a team. Today we have 2 games, yes that's right TWO. They play the first at home at 2:00 then we drive to Williamsburg to play again tonight at 7:00. I'm hoping that Sean {my brother} will get a lot of playing time during either being that the boys might be tired. But who knows.


On a different but related note, I don't know about you but I LOVE Saturdays, especially lazy Saturdays where I really don't have to go out and do anything so I sleep in. I can just sit on the couch, snuggling with Bailey who is either always in my lap {like he is now} or right beside me. Sometimes Laila joins us too thinking she is a small lap dog, but most of the time she just lays on the other end or in her bed. I might do laundry if I don't forget about it. I usually have my laptop open, checking out blogs or facebook, mostly both. Something is on tv, lately its been Friday Night Lights on Netflix but other times I'm just channel surfing. Whatever I'm doing, I am relaxing. It feels nice to have one day where I'm not rushing around with a million things going on in my head. Now, not all my Saturdays are like this, which I don't mind but I need one every now and then. 

Ugh, I guess its time that I go and get ready. My busy day is calling my name! If you are lucky enough to have a lazy Saturday, enjoy it! I'll get mine on Monday! ;0) {MLK Day}

0 comments: